1st Shift Fabricator
Do you have the knowledge/ experience to fulfill this role?
1st Shift Fabricator- 5AM to 3PM with some Saturdays (hours after 40 = X1.5 and Sundays= X2)
25-30 per hour
Job Responsibilities for 1st Shift Fabricator:
- Fabricate and manufacture finished metals products.
- Mig welding on carbon steel.
- Read and interpret blueprints and engineering drawings.
- Ensure product quality and attention to detail.
WIN-What sets you apart from others?
- High School diploma
- Passed welding training course training.
- 5+ years’ experience in industrial machinery fabrication.
- Experience with MIG welding on carbon steel.
THRIVE- Who we are?
- For over 45 years we have provided service, manufacturing, and installation of overhead material handling equipment.
- Great benefits, 401K Match, Competitive Salary and room to grow within the organization.
APPLY your strengths to a new career! Where you can make a difference?
Interested in learning more call Tracy Sinner today at 262-977-2031 and email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.