3rd Shift Die Cast Set-Up Technician
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise predetermined cell of die cast machines
- Maintain tooling and hourly production rates
- Carry out duties as the Shift Supervisor specifies
- Set, repair and replace tooling when instructed
- Monitor condition of die castings per work instructions
- Relieve die casters for breaks
- Run Trim presses and die cast machines
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with setup, repair and replacing tooling on equipment.
- Experience working on trim presses and die cast machines.