3rd Shift Maintenance Supervisor
Growing manufacturer located in the greater Homewood, Illinois is looking for a 3rd shift Maintenance Supervisor to join their team.
Responsibilities – Maintenance Supervisor
- Safe direction of a group of mechanics that perform preventive maintenance, troubleshoot and repair, and install new equipment
- Lead team to upgrade equipment and install new equipment
- Maintain costs of maintenance labor and supplies within budget
- CMMS and PMS system updates and improvement
Requirements – Maintenance Supervisor
- 2+ year degree
- 5+ years’ experience with maintenance and supervision/management in a manufacturing environment
- Solid electrical knowledge (PLC’s, VFD’s, Servos, etc.)
- Hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical aptitude
- Willing to work 2nd shift
This is an excellent opportunity with a growing company that offers a competitive compensation, benefit, and relocation package.
If interested, please forward a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org