Architectural Millwork Engineer
You’ve earned yourself some great experience within architectural millwork engineering. Now take a leap and join a professional and reputable fabricator where you will thrive and sharpen your engineering skills! Become the professional you are meant to be in a meaningful position with a company that offers a competitive salary, benefits and growth potential!
PointOne Recruiting has partnered an accomplished, custom commercial millwork manufacturer/contractor to join their engineering team as an ARCHITECTURAL MILLWORK ENGINEER.
What you will do:
* Accurately interpret architectural drawings & specifications
* Produce accurate and complete shop drawing using MicroVellum
* Ability to work on several ongoing projects at the same time
* Keep job and track and advise manager of any problems that may occur
* Communicate status of projects with other dept engineer(s), production and project managers
* 3+ years of Microvellum or Cabinet Vision experience as an engineer
* 3+ years AutoCAD experience in woodworking industry
* Working knowledge of commercial millwork fabrication/construction
* Strong mathematical skills
* Demonstrated time management skills
Base salary (DOE) plus medical insurance, PTO and 401K. Relevant industry candidates are encouraged to apply to email@example.com