What are the job requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in electrical, reliability, or process control/automation.
- Ability to develop and maintain HMIs utilizing Wonderware or other HMI tools.
- Ability to program PLC based control systems including Allen Bradley.
- Knowledge of Scada systems, mechanical, and hydraulic systems.
What are the job responsibilities?
- Provide leadership in process controls and automation technologies based on process needs.
- Lead and provide expertise to support project process evaluation, project modifications and problem-solving activities.
- Work with cross-functional teams on requirements or performance on tools, machinery, equipment, and facilities to ensure strong outputs, efficiencies, and reliability.
- Apply engineering principles and strategies to improve operating efficiencies of equipment and implement automation systems.
THRIVE- Who we are?
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Benefits- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-term disability.
- Paid vacation
- 401K Match up to 6%
- Competitive salary
APPLY your strengths to a new career! Where you can make a difference?
Interested in learning more call Tracy Sinner today at 262-977-2031 and email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.