World class manufacturer located in the greater Baraboo Wisconsin area is looking for a Controls Engineer to join their team.
Job responsibilities include:
- AutoCad design of systems
- PLC programming
- Preparation for customer installation including debugging
- Cradle to grave project management including customer install
- Project Time and cost management
- Electrical Engineering degree or 4+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- PLC Programming and troubleshooting experience-Siemens and Allen Bradley
- HMI and vision systems experience-Allen Bradley and GE
- Robotics experience-Fanuc a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with all departments within the organization
This is an excellent opportunity with a growing company that offers a full benefit package along with relocation.