Commercial Millwork Project Manager
PointOne Recruiting is currently searching for a Project Manager for our commercial casework client located an hour north of Dallas, TX. They have a healthy company culture that is seeking an entrepreneurial-spirited millwork project manager with a construction background and solid understanding of custom commercial millwork. You will be part of a team of 3 other project managers and will report to the Director of Projects. If you are seeking an project manager opportunity in the architectural millwork industry and have a desire to work in a team environment, this could be the right opportunity for you.
- Managing and coordinating custom commercial architectural millwork projects after budgeting/post contract administration through installation and closeout document
- Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards
- Review submittal drawings for accuracy
- Manage 4 to 5 projects simultaneously, average size $100K
- Will be located at the company office in Texas
- Conduct field surveying when necessary
- Setup and maintain a project budget and schedule of values.
- Write RFI’s and change orders when necessary
- Understanding of Architectural Woodwork Institute (AWI) standards.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 3+ years commercial construction project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to interpret architectural drawings
- Understanding of commercial millwork construction
- Solid communication skills, both written & verbal
- Organized and responsible
- Software experience in Blue Beam, MS Teams, MS Excel & MS Outlook
Base salary range $75,000 to $85,000 plus medical benefits and more!
Relevant industry professionals are encouraged to apply to email@example.com