Commercial Roofing Estimator
Must have Commercial Estimating Experience and experience with Edge Software is preferred.
- Organize, analyze and distribute drawings and specifications and other bid documents.
- Provide clear detailed quantity take offs.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Performs procurement via ISQFT job setup and rfp process
- Organizes sub-contractors’ quotations during bid process
- Maintains subcontractor database including sub-bidder participation results
- Estimator Skills and Qualifications
- Read, understand and interpret drawings and specifications.
- Experience and familiarity with construction industry.
- Clear and fluent knowledge of computers, especially experience working with spread sheets.
- Analyzing Information, Estimating, Planning, Reporting Research Results, Data Center Experience, Strategic Planning, Attention to Detail, Informing Others, Requirements Analysis