Commercial Roofing Estimator
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interact and communicate with our customers, consultants, manufacturers, and vendors
- Perform on-site pre-bids and conduct complete take-offs
- Secure all necessary quotes from all related vendors
- Create estimates and proposals
- Review and manage plans, specifications, contracts, and scopes of work.
- Attend Project handoff meetings with operations
Education And Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- 3+ Years of Experience in Commercial Roofing Estimating.
- Familiar with the Edge software helpful
Minimum Requirements for Job Consideration:
- In Office Position
- Be very proficient with time management
- Approximately 25% is required
- Capable of attending industry workshops and events to further industry knowledge
- Successfully complete a 90-day introductory period.
- Candidates must pass a pre-employment drug & fit for duty screening.
- Valid and clean driving record
- Capable of communicating, both oral and written.
- Overall good computer skills.
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Employer participation; Matching 401k; Paid Holidays and PTO