Commercial Roofing Project Manager
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build rapport with project stakeholders and instill confidence in your PM abilities.
- Perform all contracted scopes per Best Practices.
- Ensure all work is properly contracted/subcontracted.
- Obtain building permits as required and follow all government guidelines for each permit and project.
- Adhere to all OSHA and Environment regulations.
- Assist Project Director with change orders.
- Manage site personnel and subcontractors. Drive safety, quality, and productivity in the field.
- Perform buyout, submittal process, quality control, safety compliance, scheduling, and closeout successfully.
- Ensure the highest level of customer communication and customer service.
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Ensure project work meets the highest standards of workmanship based on industry standards.
- All other duties or projects as assigned.
- Ensure all subcontractors are working under a proper subcontract agreement, per Best Practices.
- Approve or reject invoices as appropriate, with proper communication with your project team.
- Properly project, record, and maintain all project costs on budget worksheets.
- Meet or improve upon revenue and profit margin goals
- Create, update, and present project schedules to customer, Project Director and VP weekly.
- Responsible for directing, mentoring and training junior level team members.
- Track change orders and all extras on projects via signed change order form and budget updates.
- 5+ years full time construction project management experience.
- Expert in construction project management, financials, processes, and administration.
- Strong business ethics, integrity, and ability to perform in highly autonomous environments.
- Strong writing and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer and technology skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all project stakeholders and local officials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field.
- OSHA 10 or 30, CPR and First Aid certifications preferred.
- Construction of multi-family, hotel, and multi-building facility experience preferred.