Commercial Roofing Project Manager
Responsible for planning and controlling every stage (from pre-construction, through to completion) of roofing installations or repairs to commercial properties for multiple concurrent construction projects. Complete projects on time and within budget, while ensuring that roofing teams work in safe conditions.
- Work with Planning Department to determine materials and manpower required for each roofing project.
- Estimate the time to complete each roofing project and coordinate with teams from varying trades, as appropriate.
- Determine materials required for each project and devise delivery schedules to ensure structural timber, shingles, insulation material, guttering, fascias, etc. are available when needed.
- Plan and ascertain availability of scaffolding, safety apparatuses and other equipment requirements for the project.
- Review architect’s roofing design to plan the sequence of work. Identify any practical problems in achieving the planned results.