Commercial Roofing Service Branch Manager
The Roofing Service Branch Manager provides management direction for a service division branch. Responsible for profit/loss of division by servicing new/existing clients and managing roofing service technicians. Position also requires proficient business development, marketing, and sales skills.
• Establishes branch objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within the boundaries of corporate policy.
• Plan, staff, and supervise all branch activities including personnel administration, performance review, defining functions, dispatching, other responsibilities, etc.
• Maintain positive financial posture for the branch and monitor cost analysis activities on routine basis.
• Identify potential projects (customers), and gain admittance to bidder’s list.
• Maintain an effective business development program, securing new work on a routine basis.
• Monitor overall quantity and quality of work performed by the branch.
• Attend networking groups related to commercial roofing to attain and maintain existing clients.
• Assist and help diagnose difficult leaks.
• Provide takeoffs and proposals for customer requests.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Proven record of successfully running a service division required
• Successful background investigation
• Successful pre-employment drug test
• Excellent communication and organizational skills required
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• A strong work ethic and a high level of self-motivation
• Ability to work independently while contributing to a team environment
• Participate in local community, non-profit, or governmental activities/organizations for both company business development and personal improvement