Commercial Roofing Service Foreman
You will ensure all aspects of the assigned project through completion are performed and completed accurately, taking ownership of the project for the company. You will ensure that the proper materials, equipment, and resources are on the jobsite. You will be responsible for crew and equipment jobsite safety, equipment maintenance, crews, maximizing profitability by ensuring all projects are properly supervised with quality and timeliness, all facets of assigned company operations are adhered to and following company procedures and policies, accurate and timely reporting of all aspects of assigned projects to the Service Supervisor This is a highly visible position in the company and demands the individual be self-motivated and results oriented. You must be thorough, organized, and apt at managing relationships with key persons. The goal is to provide quality service and meet the needs of our customers which will enhance the profitability and growth of our people and our company.
Why work with us
- 100% Company-paid health insurance.
- 100% Company-paid life insurance.
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Company match retirement plan.
- Paid vacation/holidays
- Low-stress environment.
- Company Vehicle
- Build relationships with customers, etc.
- Actively participate as a member of our management team
- You will ensure that the proper number of materials, equipment and resources are on the jobsite before shortages cause delays in project completion.
- You will be responsible for crew and equipment jobsite safety.
- Responsible for Equipment maintenance.
- Maximizing profitability by ensuring all projects are properly supervised with quality and timeliness.
- All facets of assigned company operations adhering to and following company procedures and policies.
- Accurate and timely reporting of all aspects of assigned projects to the Service Supervisor
- Ability to assemble, direct and coordinate an internal of two or more workers.
- Ability to motivate and organize internal crew in an effort to increase productivity and remain on budget.
- Demonstrated ability to run profitable service projects effectively.
- Knowledgeable of a variety of roofing systems. (TPO, PVC, Standing Seam, Duro-Last)
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Thoroughness and reliability
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent presentation, communication, writing, and listening skills.
- Strong problem analysis/solving ability
- Must have excellent “people skills” and be able to build a team to accomplish the required work.
- Must have a valid Driver License and be insurable.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills needed as you will regularly use Dropbox, CompanyCam and Outlook for communication.
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Motivated, dependable and professional
- Positive attitude, willing and able to manage diverse and often strong-willed individuals and enforce company rules and policies evenly and without favoritism.
- Requires climbing ladders and scaffolds.
- Requires considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body in order to climb, lift, balance, walk and handle materials.