Commercial Roofing Sheet Metal Project Manager
Commercial Roofing Sheet Metal PM Project Manager
MUST HAVE – experience in standing seam, wall systems, fascia etc.
Essential functions include:
- Min 2 years of Manager Experience & Fabrication
- Exp in shear, break and sheet metal fabrication production A MUST
- Ensure all safety practices are followed
- Continual training and oversight of personnel
- Projecting material needs in advance
- Responsible for quality work and efficiency.
- Understand, track and report daily and weekly progress
- Successful applicants must undergo a WORK-STEPS physical as part of their onboarding.
- Communicate with Manager, Superintendents, General Contractor, and Building Owners
- Maintain employee time, daily job site photos, safety, meetings, and required documents
- Must have transportation to the office and a valid driver’s license
- 2-5+ years
- Min 2 years of Manager/Fabrication skills
- Proven Leadership skills
- Basic Computer skills
- Problem solver