Commercial Roofing Superintendent
Full Benefits, including TOP Compensation!
Awesome Company Culture, with advancement opportunities covering Tampa to Orlando area!
The Roofing Superintendent assists in the management of the Re-roofing division, while providing professional solutions for projects that lands on time and on budget.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 3-5 years field experience and re-roofing knowledge
- Knowledge of Modified bitumen, B.U.R., P.V.C., T.P.O., E.P.D.M., shingle, tile and metal roof systems
- OSHA 10-hour safety course preferred
- Successful background investigation
- Successful Pre-Employment Drug Test
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Technical skills, including basic computer skills
- Perform roofing duties associated with operating roofing equipment
- Good communication and writing skills
- Enforce branch objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within the boundaries of company policy
- Monitor quality of work performed by the company
- Assume additional responsibilities as required by the Company’s operating needs or as directed by Manager
- Additional responsibilities below based on job function
- Provide daily and/or weekly reports to Manager
- Coordinate schedule of workers with Manager
- Order Equipment and Materials, per job requirement
- Monitor progress of job weekly
- Set production goals
- Monitor quality through field inspections / customer complaints
- Monitor production to ensure budgets are met (or beat) weekly
- Oversee that final inspections are called in and pass
- Review time sheets and send needed corrections and approval to Manager directly for review and final approval
We are an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.