Commercial Roofing Superintendent
Office located in the Phoenix, AZ market. Must have commercial roofing superintendent experience to be considered!
Commercial Superintendent reports to General Manager and is responsible for leading a crew of 3-6 employees for daily roofing crews.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for scheduling your team’s daily labor needs
· Manage a team of 3-6 employees: 1 foreman and labor crew
· Monitor team for proper safety abidance
· Any drivers are expected to present a clean MVR and will be provided a company vehicle and gas card
· Assist team with various tasks as needed
· Conduct all business in accordance with established policies and procedures
· Support and abide by the values of the company
· Prior roofing or job with fall protection preferred
· Construction experience preferred
· Need to have proper boots for most jobsites