Continuous Improvement Manager
Growing company located in the greater Homewood, IL area is looking for a Human Resource Manager to join their team.
- Deploy Lean methodology including strategy design and deployment, training, mentoring and coaching of subject matter expertise, and work closely cross functionally with Sales, Customer Service, Warehousing, Production, Maintenance, Procurement, Environmental Health & Safety, Finance, Human Resources, and Quality.
- Champion the Facility’s ABS Control Room to sustain the connection between Strategy Deployment, Lean Excellence, and Facility Transformation initiatives.
- Facilitate lean daily management; develop and lead the path to Gemba
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 7 years of similar work experience in a manufacturing operation
- Experience in lean manufacturing or business system-based company as a continuous improvement leader, black belt or similar role
- Excellent training, coaching, communication, and presentation skills.
- Current manufacturing CI experience