South Plainfield, NJ
Do you have the knowledge/ experience to fulfill this role?
LIVE- What you bring to the table?
- Reporting and analysis of inventory costs and transaction (raw materials, WIP, finished goods, and packaging.
- Monthly reporting of Cost of Goods sold, reviewing plants inventory transactions, and analyzing transactions affecting inventory.
- Actively involved with semi- and annual year-end physical inventory counts and work with bank auditors per requests for COGS and inventory testing.
- Maintain the current cost accounting system, MRP system and improvements to reporting and control procedures using organized process of planning.
- Control BOM setups.
- Occasional travel to other plants in IN and GA.
WIN-What sets you apart from others?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years’ experience in cost accounting within a manufacturing environment.
- Must have experience with revenue of $100 million +
- Must come from a manufacturing background and worked in a department of 5 or more people within the department.
THRIVE- Who we are?
- 50+ years of excellence of service, product and American owned.
- Great benefits, competitive salary, 401K match, PTO and vacation time.
- Privately held company
Apply your strengths to a new career! Where you can make a difference?
Interested in learning more call Tracy Sinner today at 262-977-2031 and email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.