Custom Millwork Estimator – Florida
PointOne Recruiting has partnered with their architectural millwork client, HQ’d in New Jersey who is seeking an Estimator who can be located at one of their satellite offices, located in beautiful Palmetto FL, 14 miles north of Sarasota, FL. This is NOT a remote position and will require the hire to be located in their Palmetto, Florida office OR their Apopka, Florida office. This person will be reporting to leadership, located in New Jersey.
What you will do:
- Calculate quantities and costs of construction items for estimating projects.
- Research material, labor, and equipment pricing for cost estimating projects.
- Participate in gathering of data to support market condition research, inclusive of, but not limited to: construction economic, trends, current projects, contractor’s availability, and skill sets, labor force, and other miscellaneous contributions on aspects of construction.
- Enter calculated and researched data into computer, utilizing specific cost estimating software programs.
- Assist in the scope of work of multiple trades to ensure nothing is missed for the project team.
- Assist the estimating team with data conversions and analysis of cost-estimating efforts in a format that is easily understandable.
- Respond to common inquiries or issues from clients, regulatory agencies, or members of the business and general community at large.
The ideal candidate will be possess:
- Experience estimating commercial architectural millwork projects
- Experience in quantity take-offs
- Ability to read drawings and interpret specifications.
- Savvy computer skills required: Bluebeam, Excel, Outlook
Great base salary, plus medical/dental/eye insurance, life insurance, 401K, and PTO. RELOCATION is available for applicable out of town/state candidates.
Relevant experienced candidates are encouraged to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org