Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Representative
A Customer Service Representative is needed by our client to expand our workforce. The CSR job will be in charge of managing all client enquiries on a daily basis, with a primary focus on a territory with a specific set of accounts. Providing consumers with order status information, answering customer emails, processing order modifications, checking orders, providing backup for ISRs, and providing backup for phone coverage are among the main daily tasks. Regarding opportunities, orders, RMAs, and other customer inquiries and difficulties, there is a need for effective and efficient communication with customers and the sales team.
- Inform customers about costs, special requests, refunds, shipping dates, expected delays, and any other requirements.
- Call clients when necessary to tell them of delays in shipping or to provide details for processing orders.
- Orders should be modified or cancelled, and backorders should be followed up on to assure delivery by the deadlines.
- place orders for new components and/or to fix mistakes (shortages, wrong item shipped, etc.)
- Give consumers price and delivery estimates.
- rapid reaction to clients
- High organizational skills and a routine for monitoring open issues
- Work as a team member within a territory
- upkeep of the customer database
- Treat clients with professionalism
- Obtain data on customer reviews
- the ability to input and receive orders via fax, email, and phone
- Find innovative, more effective approaches to increase effectiveness and accuracy.
- other relevant tasks as assigned and required
- Work together with team members anywhere.
- 3 years experience in an internal sales consultant role.
- 3 years experience in a teaching/training role.
- Similar manufacturing industry experience
- Salesforce experience helpful
- ERP system experience helpful
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- PC Skills
- Ability to handle multiple requests and provide a rapid response
- Ability to work in a fast paced team-based environment
- Ability to travel to multiple locations
- Ability to read and interpret product catalogs and procedure manual