Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares drawings of beams, columns, embedded trusses, panels, trim, bolts, connections, and weld joints via AUTOCAD and MBS software.
- Work with engineering teams for planning drawings from engineered drawings/blueprints, descriptions, specifications and supporting documents as needed.
- Prepares information by developing bills of materials, standard parts, and fasteners.
- Modifies drawings by analyzing, incorporating, and resolving changes.
Education/ Experience/ Work Environment
- Working knowledge of MBS “Metal Building Software”.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering blueprints.
- Understanding and implement building codes and AISC requirements.
- 5+ years’ experience in design, detailer within a metal building manufacturing environment.
Who we are?
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life and Disability
- 401K match
- Family oriented, family owned.
- Work/life balance
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary 30-40 per hour
- Must be able to relocate to Sarasota, FL