PointOne Recruiting has partnered with a 40 year, family owned, highly automated and successful retail fixtures and commercial millwork manufacturer in search of a Design Engineer. This is a highly critical and autonomous position, responsible for developing drawings in Inventor. The company has a reputation for quality and service with a casual and friendly work environment. A great salary and benefit package awaits the ideal candidate! Candidates with the demonstrated experience are encouraged to apply today.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 3+ years in general design and development, preferably in retail store fixture, millwork or display design and manufacturing
- High level of proficiency with 3D modeling software – Inventor or SolidWorks
- Working knowledge of industry standard construction and manufacturing methods used in the production of retail and commercial cabinetry/casework;
- Manufacturing process familiarity and “shop floor” experience;
- Initiative necessary to learning internal processes and company “language”;
- Self-starter with ability to excel in an autonomous role while meeting commitments to customer under tight deadlines;
- Proficiency with common office applications, such as MS Office;
- Effective communication skills
- Creativity, accuracy and an ability to develop innovative solutions to problems
Base salary (DOE), range is $75,000 to $80,000 plus bonus, plus health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K with company match, profit sharing, paid holidays, vacation and more!