Our client, a well-established packaging manufacturer is looking for an Electrical Engineer at their facility in Tomahawk, WI. This organization is a leader in the industry and gives their employees the tools and resources needed to be successful. They have more than 100 locations in the United States and are continuously looking to add to their team to grow their organization.
- Provide engineering services to maintenance and operating department personnel as required to resolve maintenance, technical, and equipment reliability issues.
- Establish and maintain safe work practices and safe work environment for coworkers and employees.
- Be sure that mill rules are enforced and that company policies are followed.
- Supervise mill and contract employees as required
- Insure that equipment files and database are maintained properly and understand equipment operation and function as required to determine preventive and predictive maintenance needs.
- Develop preventive maintenance and predictive maintenance procedures as required to insure equipment availability.
- Work with peers to effectively maintain equipment to achieve uptime goals as set by the department.
- Prepare scope and cost estimate for assigned projects.
- Develop an engineering, procurement and construction strategy for each project.
- Design and implement approved projects.
- Monitor and control project scope, schedule and cost.
- Manage project construction.
- Coordinate project commissioning and start-up.
- Communicate project status to operation and maintenance.
- Provide technical assistance to operations and maintenance to identify and solve routine problems.
- Other duties assigned by Engineering Manager.
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to detail and follow up skills.
- Demonstrated skills in setting priorities and delegating, analytical problem solving, and facilitating in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be able to function and contribute within a team environment
- Must be authorized to work in U.S.