Electrical Engineer-Power Systems
Our client has retained PointOne to find them their next Electrical Engineer-Power Systems in the Evansville, IN area.
Job Description for Electrical Engineer-Power Systems:
- Ensure equipment reliability and system improvement for both medium to high voltage applications.
- Monitor plant high voltage power operations, including production center requirements, interface, and system line-up.
- Provide analysis on all voltage related incidents.
- Lead the design, install, commission of both new and revised equipment, and rebuilds, such as transformers, high voltage switchgears, high voltage transmission lines and metering high voltage equipment.
- Support and audit medium and high voltage safety protocols SPA to ensure compliance.
Job Requirements for Electrical Engineer-Power Systems:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in power distribution with medium to high voltage for maintenance & reliability.
- Experience leading and executing electrical projects including design, installation, and commissioning.