About the Company
For over 80 years our client has grown their business into a leader within their industry. From long tenure employees, promoting within and that teamwork drive to keep the company moving into the future.
They are searching for their next Electrical Estimator within the Saint Louis, Missouri area that has drive for success and willingness to learn.
- IBEW Health Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacations.
- 401K match
- Competitive Salary
- Promotes within
Job Requirements for the Electrical Estimators:
- 5+ years’ experience estimating within the electrical industry.
- Experience with McCormick Estimating Software.
- 5 years’ experience with RFI’s, cost estimates (Plan/Spec and Design/Build), negotiating, material and reading blueprints.
- CAD or Revit knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of layout branch circuiting, to read and understand contract documents, drawings, and specifications.
- Understanding of electrical design and engineering concepts and have a knowledge of electrical material cost.
Job Description for the Electrical Estimator:
- Perform and manage customers and estimates.
- Work with subcontractors, on pre-determined requirements to manage completion of construction.
- Work with project construction team to monitor, prepare and review information and reports related to costs in the budget for the project.
- Manage sub-contractor relationships for initial scope and proposal review and development of final proposal.
- Work with construction project team to develop a timeline for delivery and completion of project estimates and kick-off.
- Budget manpower requirements throughout the project from start to finish.