Do you have the knowledge/ experience to fulfill this role?
LIVE- What you bring to the table?
Job Description for Engineering Manager:
- Serves as a liaison for all Engineering needs.
- Leads teams for projects from start to finish.
- Leads 5s and Kaizen events in conjunction with Continuous Improvement resources.
- Manage projects to improve equipment performance, cycle time and reliability.
WIN-What sets you apart from others?
Job Requirements for Engineering Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 10 years’ experience in an Engineering role within a manufacturing environment
- 2+ years’ experience within a supervisory role for Engineers
- Knowledge of metal forming and analysis tools (ANSYS, DEFORM, HYPERMESH)
THRIVE- Who we are?
For almost a century and 5th generation family-owned company. We believe in employee value and integrity to our employees.
We provide the following for our employees:
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement 401K match
APPLY your strengths to a new career! Where you make a difference?
Interested in learning more call Tracy Sinner today at 262-977-2031 and email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.