Millwork Estimator – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
We are actively seeking an Estimator for our AWI certified, employee-owned architectural millwork client located near Fort Lauderdale, Florida. An exceptional working environment with a diverse clientele with impressive projects is growing and desires someone that will complement the already impressive estimating department. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your estimating and sales skills for someone that is also computer savvy. If you have a construction background, ideally in architectural millwork/casework/cabinetry this could be an opportunity for you! This is NOT a remote position.
- Architectural millwork estimating experience
- Ability to interpret architectural drawings for product design, configuration, costing and installation.
- Working knowledge of construction trade practices enough to be able to make educated decisions in case of incomplete and/or inaccurate source documentation.
- If you have experience with AWI standards, major plus
- Must be reliable and detail oriented.
- Ability and desire to learn new estimating /ERP software program. A plus if you have worked with Innergy!
- An ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- Committed work ethic and a positive and cooperative attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Retrieval and review of bid documents related to bid proposals.
- Preparation of spreadsheets that convert current manufacturing, finishing and installation costs into summary formats needed to respond effectively to bids.
- Timely reporting of estimation work in process, expected completion dates, and other reports as requested by management.
- Active maintenance of the incoming bid proposals and performance to that schedule to ensure on-time completion.
- Maintenance of cost standards (labor, materials and outsourced product costs) in support of the estimation process.
Salary / Benefits
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan – ESOP
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Company Sponsored Group Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Company Sponsored Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Group 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off Including Holidays
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Annual Holiday Parties & Company Picnic
- Monthly Company Activities and Events
- Wellness Program with Prizes for Healthy Living
- In-House and External Training and Education Opportunities
- Base salary range, DOE, $75,000 to $95,000