Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician – Packaging Machinery
Solid, Stable Innovative –World Class Original Equipment Manufacturer of High-Speed Automated Packaging Machinery. Culture of Integrity, Innovation, Employee Development and Customer Focus.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Searching for a talented electro-mechanical Field Service Technician to work remotely and travel primarily throughout the Ontario Canada area to install, troubleshoot and repair high speed automated packaging machinery. This is a “Road Warrior” position that requires up to 90% overnight travel. Excellent Compensation Package and Incredible Company Benefits.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Associates Degree preferred
- Prefer 3+ years’ experience as a Field Service Technician
- Must be able to troubleshoot PLCs, Servos and HMIs
- Packaging Machinery experience
- Allen Bradley ControlLogix platform experience preferred
- Ability to travel up to 95% of the time
- Must have excellent Customer Service Skills
- Must live within 1 hour driving distance of an international airport