Field Service Technician
Our client, a well established corrugated packaging machinery installer/servicer is looking for a Field Service Technician. A person in this position would be traveling across the Midwest installing and/or servicing corrugated converting equipment. Pay is entirely based off experience and travel pay is based off mileage and/or rentals. A person in this position can live anywhere in the Midwest and would not have to relocate.
- Travel primarily in the Midwest up to 70% of the time
- Providing high quality repair service on equipment
- Maintain equipment in the field
- Providing field support/repair/preventative maintenance of equipment for the company’s field locations
- Resolve issues related to installation and service/repair
- Provide field installation, system troubleshooting and repairs and training support for customers in the field