Support engineering and operations as a technical resource in multiple areas including special projects.
- Review and assist all departments with process sheets including working with the operators to effectively document the necessary operations associated with the process.
- Work with engineering to generate quotations for new and existing work.
- Attend meetings and help monitor sampling of new and reactivated jobs in the shop.
- Attend daily review meetings and generate action reports to address any significant scrap issues.
- Assist in troubleshooting any quality issues in the entire plant.
- Attend RFQ meetings and learn the key issues associated with producing a casting
- Maintain a clean and safe environment in the department.
- Participate in the cost reduction teams and lean manufacturing.
- Associates Degree preferred; High School Diploma required
- 3+ years of Foundry industry experience
- Prior Engineering experience