Industrial Electrician- 1st Shift
Do you have the knowledge/ experience to fulfill this role?
1st Shift Industrial Electrician
East Chicago, IN
LIVE- What you bring to the table?
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical schematics.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical issues.
- Diagnose electrical or mechanical issues and correct them by using electrical schematics or manuals.
- Knowledge of electrical systems, AC/DC drives, servo control systems, 24 VDC, 110VAC, and 46 VAC power systems.
WIN-What sets you apart from others?
- Journeyman Certification or Completion of Maintenance training program.
- 5+ years’ experience in Industrial Manufacturing setting within the Maintenance department.
- Knowledge of PLC’s Siemens, Allen Bradley, GE, and Ladder Logic with the ability to write and troubleshoot programs.
- Pass the test of Oral and Written Electrician test.
THRIVE- Who we are?
Decades building larger than Steel, our client has over 3 locations growing each location with state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment along with trained professionals for their quality and workmanship.
- Great benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacations and Holiday
- Life and Disability insurance
- Much more
APPLY your strengths to a new career! Where you make a difference?
Interested in learning more call Tracy Sinner today at 262-977-2031 and email an updated resume to email@example.com.