Inside Sales Representative
An opportunity to join a well-established organization with the objective to expand sales of existing customers and generate new business through cold calling and sending emails daily. You will promote, market, and sell pressure sensitive labels and tapes to a variety of industries. To succeed in this position, you will utilize sales techniques to develop strong relationships in the market.
We are looking for an individual with excellent telephone skills and the willingness to cold call new prospects daily. In this role, you would report to the facility in Waukesha surrounded by a team that gives you the tools and resources you need to be successful. This opportunity has uncapped commission and is a great opportunity for someone that is money driven.
- Establish new business through inside sales calls
- Answer inbound sales calls and make outbound sales calls
- Perform traditional inside sales calls as dictated by the sales process
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales
- Prepare sales orders for customers
- Ensuring all customer sales orders
- Make inside sales calls daily to current and prospective customers to procure sales appointments
- Communicate account and sales information to both sales management and sales team
- Participate in sales meetings and possible trade shows
- Collaborate with marketing, product development, and outside sales to gather information to assess the market and identify new opportunities