Our client, a very dynamic, rapidly evolving, market leading manufacturing company in McPherson, Kansas where the cost of living is 22% LESS than anywhere else in the United States has an immediate direct hire opening for an Internal Auditor.
The Internal Auditor will be responsible for all internal and external audits as well as certification listings. The ideal candidate will be a certified auditor with 3-5 years experience.
This position reports to the ISO Systems Manager.
- Collecting and analyzing data to identify and recommend areas of opportunity
- Perform all internal and external audits for all sites
- Coordinate and manage internal audit process and train other auditors
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently in a complex environment
- Basic understanding of various manufacturing processes (i.e. metal forming, casting, molding, machining, assembly, finishing, etc.)
- 3-5 year of relevant work experience
- Proficient oral and written communication skills (MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- MRP/EPR experience a plus but not required
- ASQ/other- certified auditor
The client’s Quality functions are rapidly evolving and innovating. This is a highly visible position that can lead to future growth.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please share a full resume with contact information to email@example.com and let’s chat!