IT Service Analyst
We are working with an industry leading commercial construction company to help them identify an IT Service Analyst to join their growing Salt Lake City, UT or Kansas City, MO locations, reporting to the IT Helpdesk Manager.
The day-to-day responsibilities for this position will include – responding to phone calls, email for technical support issues. A strong focus on customer service with the ability to communicate with all levels of users. Working with helpdesk technicians to resolve escalated technical support issues. This position will also be working on IT based projects and manage vendor relations.
The technical skills needed for this position should include:
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of computer hardware, network enabled multifunction printers, audio/visual equipment, telephony, mobile devices, and various software
- Setup and troubleshooting of Windows and mobile device operating systems
- Experience with Windows Server file and printer administration
- Provide Tier II support for various types of service requests, incidents, and problems
- Experience with vulnerability management such as computer/software patch management tools, investigating and remediation of malware and other security incidents on end points
- Ability to package various software for deployment using InTune and other deployment tools such as PDQ
- Experience with software support such as Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise, manufacturing/engineering software (i.e., AutoDesk, BlueBeam), MS Teams app and Room System. Familiarity with MS Dynamics SL and SAP SuccessFactors
Our client is looking for a candidate with a degree or diploma in Computer systems or equivalent and 3+ years of helpdesk or analyst experience.
This position will be based in Salt Lake City, UT or Kansas City, MO and will require about 10% travel. Additionally, the position requires on call availability. This is on a rotating schedule, typically occurs every other month and is subject to change