PointOne Recruiting Solutions is currently seeking a Journeyman Electrician. This position is task-oriented with high standards of quality and accuracy. The ideal candidate must be able to work from blueprints, schematic drawings, and other specifications while demonstrating thoroughness and attention to detail with a strong sense of urgency when completing the assigned job. Are you up for the challenge?
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Responsible for handling customer contact of both internal and external customers and responding to their needs promptly – meeting their requests with a “can do” attitude.
- Able to provide alternative solutions and adapt to meet individual customer needs.
- Installs all electrical equipment and material per the project’s requirements, National Electrical Code, and the requirements of state and local authorities. Ensures the quality of workmanship for these installations.
- Remains up to date on all applicable codes, installation methods, and specific project plans and specifications.
- Aggressively supports Project Foreman in achieving greater productivity and efficiency, through a total team effort to ensure profitable projects.
- Actively pursues further educational opportunities to learn additional information on theory, code, and practical installation methods. Shows measurable professional development results.
- Demonstrates electrical and mechanical ability through job performance.
- Has the ability to work without direct supervision.
- Continues trade-related education in order to maintain Journeyman’s license.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Must possess a state Journeyman Electrician’s license
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Good troubleshooting and communication skills
- Has the ability to work without direct supervision
- To stand for at least eight to ten hours per day
- To walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and work overhead
- Must frequently lift and/or move at least 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required