Do you have the knowledge/ experience to fulfill this role?
LIVE- Job Description of Maintenance Operations Manager:
- Oversee maintenance department and assign job responsibilities, goals, and performance standards for employees.
- Work with Planner to compile records and data regarding maintenance projects.
- Assists with developing the annual budget and implementing approved budget.
- Train new employees and existing employees as needed.
- Participates in plant and union safety committee activities.
- Reviews and approve all invoices when Plant Manager is not in the plant.
WIN-What sets you apart from others?
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in cement manufacturing and exposure to management responsibilities.
- Experience with CMMS software.
- Knowledge of maintenance techniques and repairs on industrial equipment such as pumps, compressors, electrical motors, fans, conveyor belts and HVAC systems.
- Knowledge of maintenance techniques and repairs on equipment for cement such as ball mills, kilns, roller mills, air separators and Fuller Kinyon pumps.
THRIVE- Who we are?
According to Glassdoor reviews on our client not only they are a company that cares about their employees, but great benefits, and competitive compensation.
- Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, FSA
- Stable company
- Growth potential
- 401K Match up to 5%
- Bonus opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Paid vacation.
APPLY your strengths to a new career! Where you make a difference?
Interested in learning more call Tracy Sinner today at 262-977-2031 and email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.