Maintenance Mechanic 1st Shift
Do you have the knowledge/ experience to fulfill this role?
1st Shift Maintenance Mechanic
East Chicago, IN
LIVE- What you bring to the table?
- Perform Preventative Maintenance to ensure that equipment runs smoothly, building systems operate efficiently and building maintenance.
- Inspect and repair drives, motors, belts, check fluid levels and follow maintenance actions following checklist.
- Assemble, install, and repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, minor plumbing, and equipment maintenance.
- Diagnose machine and equipment malfunctions.
WIN-What sets you apart from others?
- 5 years’ experience in technical field.
- 2+ years’ experience as Maintenance Apprentice preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience as Maintenance Mechanic.
- Experience with welding and fabrication.
- Knowledge of basic industrial electrical task.
THRIVE- Who we are?
Decades building larger than Steel, our client has over 3 locations growing each location with state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment along with trained professionals for their quality and workmanship.
- Great benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacations and Holiday
- Life and Disability insurance
- Much more
APPLY your strengths to a new career! Where you make a difference?
Interested in learning more call Tracy Sinner today at 262-977-2031 and email an updated resume to email@example.com.