- Provide electrical repair and maintenance support to equipment, building, and grounds.
- Install and maintain machinery, tooling, and support equipment.
- Ensures proper, accurate records, files, databases, etc. are maintained, as required, within areas of responsibility.
- Troubleshoot and repair production machinery and support equipment.
- Ensure Preventative (PM) procedures, etc. are done in a timely manner.
- Schedule and preform PM on production machinery and building equipment.
- Fabrication of repair items as necessary and ensure stock of backup components.
- Proper lockout/tagout and confined space requirements are practiced.
- Conduct training for manufacturing employees relative to PM and simple troubleshooting.
- Notify production of an equipment repair completion and pertinent details of that repair.
- Support the continuous improvement process to better meet customer expectations.
- Ability to evaluate problems and make recommendations for solutions
- Promotes and maintains a flexible, cooperative, team oriented, and customer focused attitude within and between departments.
- Being accountable, supportive, and engaged in the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Promoting improvement and the use of process-based approach and risk-based thinking.
- High School diploma or equivalent to 5 or more years of related Maintenance Experience.
- Previous experience with preventative maintenance programs.
- Experienced with mechanical or electrical repairs.
- Prior CNC Machine maintenance experience
- Basic computer skills in excel spreadsheets, word documents, databases.