Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform a wide variety of highly skilled maintenance work to maintain structures, electrical system, heating systems, plumbing, machine repair, hydraulics, pneumatics, etc.
- May troubleshoot and re-program or program and edit programmable logic controllers (Allen-Bradley)
- May troubleshoot PLC’s
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Any other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience with Mechanical, Electrical and Hydraulic repairs.
- Knowledge of PLC’s modifications and troubleshooting.