Due to an internal promotion, our client is looking to bring on a Manufacturing Engineer. This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a rapidly growing manufacturer of tapes, coatings, and adhesives. This family owned organization is looking for an energetic Manufacturing Engineer with the ability to troubleshoot processing issues, support continuous improvement projects, and address quality issues in the plant.
You would be communicating with vendors and partners to improve the operational flow in the plant. In addition, a person in this role would continuously write technical reports and change controls. With over 200 employeesat this organization and quality team leads, you can expect to have a team of people around you that will give you the tools you need to be successful and grow your career.
- Work closely with the the Facilities Engineering and Process Engineering teams on capital projects and new product development.
- Capability to collect important data, conduct and design experiments, and perform data analysis.
- Provide support to team members regarding continuous improvement activities.
- Write technical reports
- Utilize problem solving skills to solve internal issues and external customer complaints
- B.S Degree or higher in Engineering
- At least 1 year of experience in a manufacturing setting
- Open to potential travel if needed
- Strong knowledge of engineering principles