Manufacturing Supervisor (1st and 2nd shift)
Our client, a leading durable goods manufacturing company near Tomah, WI in west central Wisconsin, is actively recruiting for Production Supervisors for 1st shift and 2nd shift. The company continues to flourish! The future is very bright for the company! Medium to high volume, high mix manufacturing experience helpful including metal fabrication, metal forming, welding, assembly, and painting process experience very helpful.
Operations Supervisor -1st shift and 2nd shift openings available.
This Supervisor will supervise the activities of production workers, usually 30-50 (at most) with attention to continuous improvement of safety, quality, delivery and cost (SQDC). We are looking for an experienced supervisor who is self-directed, motivated and driven. These positions report to a very strong, fair, down to earth, very approachable Senior Operations Manager known for his employee development orientation. Great leadership!
Apply now to learn more about this position and the leadership team.
What Will You Do?
- Supervise the activities of production workers with attention to continuous improvement of safety, quality, delivery and cost (SQDC).
- Follow Supervisor Daily Standard Work.
- Hands on orientation, this is a working supervisor type of role at times
- Work to implement Lean manufacturing tools on the manufacturing floor
- Enforce safety regulations and take action to remove safety hazards.
- Determine daily production requirements and assign workers to meet outputs.
- Train and coach employees in work and safety procedures.
- Cross train .
What Do You Need?
- High School diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written Communication
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment
If you would like to be considered for these full time direct hire roles, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk!