For over 60 years our client has become the Mechanical Leader within the HVAC, Piping, Plumbing, Sheet Metal, Building Automation and Controls. With the expansion of their company they are searching for 2 Mechanical Engineers for their Manufacturing Division within HVAC.
Job Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineers:
- Identify projects assigned including major equipment, mechanical, controls and electrical components.
- Develop system diagram (P&ID) for air distribution, plumbing, and piping systems.
- Develop full submittal package for approval by clients and/or project leaders.
- Ensure that customers’ requirements are met and offer cost savings when available.
Job Requirements for the Mechanical Engineers:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- PE License (Company will work with other states)
- Experience with simulation software (HAPS or TRACE)
- 5+ years of experience with construction projects such as HVAC, Ductile, Chillers, Piping Systems, Pump Systems, Steam and Boiler.
- Modular/Prefab experience is a plus.