PointOne Recruiting has recently partnered our architectural millwork recruiting team with a commercial millwork client located in Sterling, VA. We are in search of an architectural millwork drafter to add to their team, lead by an experienced industry engineering manager with a passion of mentoring and training. The company has a 30 year history of manufacturing custom commercial millwork and casework projects in the greater District of Columbia region. This is a company that takes care of their employees, and provides the tools and resources for success.
- Compilation of shop drawings reflecting plans, elevations and details.
- 3D modeling of parts and assembles to interface with CNC machinery
- Review architectural drawings to streamline techniques and provide cost saving suggestions.
- Provide highly detailed shop drawings for high end commercial millwork.
- 3 years WORK experience, with AutoCAD or SolidWorks or Cabinet Vision
- Clear communicator, both verbally & written
- Understanding of millwork hardware and materials
- Basic knowledge of construction methods and millwork interaction with other trades
- Must be organized and be able to meet demanding deadlines.
This is NOT a remote position but could evolve into a hybrid position (working 2 days/week from home). Salary range (DOE) is $55,000 to $80,000, plus health/dental/eye insurance, 2 weeks PTO, 7 paid holidays, bonus and 401K with up to 4% company match.
Relevant experienced candidates are encouraged to apply and submit their resume to email@example.com