Millwork Project Engineer
Our client, an architectural millwork design-build/fabricator and installer, located in central Massachusetts is seeking a project engineer for their team of 3. Ideally, wee are looking for someone with CutRiteWood and WoodCAD/CAM and production engineering skills, but at a minimum AutoCAD experience in millwork manufacturing who desires to learn and grow their skillset.
- Convert millwork designs into manufacturing program via WoodCAD/CAM
- Processing CAD files for CNC machinery
- Revising drawings per the architect’s redlines
- Identifying and recommending unique requirements or materials
- Working with production to prototype if necessary, before full production
Education and Experience:
- Architectural millwork industry drafting and engineering experience preferred
- 2 to 5 years experience with WoodCAD/CAM OR similar woodworking engineering software experience
- 3 to 5 years experience with AutoCAD
- An understanding of AWI standards is a major plus
- A good understanding of how CNC equipment works
Hourly rate of $25 to $30/hr (5 hrs OT), hours are 7am to 4:30pm M-F, (this is an employee-owned company), medical insurance, 401K, PTO, and paid holidays.
Relevant industry experienced candidates are encouraged to submit their resume to email@example.com