Mortgage Loan Processor
The ideal candidate for this position possesses strong decision-making and critical thinking skills, in addition to a personable attitude and willingness to learn our methods.
- Manage and maintain a loan pipeline with maximum efficiency and high conversion rates.
- Move loans through underwriting from initial submission to lender through closing.
- Communicate with clients regarding any missing documents or any underwriting questions.
- Review loan submissions, send out disclosures and compliance documents, verify qualifications, submit complete packages to underwriting, review approvals and satisfy conditions, finalize loan amounts and closing costs, etc.
- Communicate with Underwriters, Borrowers and Loan Officers to ensure loan process is running smoothly.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of experience in the mortgage industry
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Superb organizational skills
- Ability to make calculated decisions based upon the needs of the loans (e.g. communicating with borrowers when specific documents are needed, prioritizing which loans to work on)
Location: Racine or Kenosha Counties, WI , Cook and McHenry Counties, IL