Multifamily Project Executive
PROJECT EXECUTIVE Needed!!
Direct Hire / Full Benefits
Come join a growing construction company looking for a solid and experienced Project Executive.
This is a great opportunity to work with a company that is expanding to new markets and locations.
Summary: The Project Executive will lead multiple Project Teams and be responsible for the overall coordination and management of new multi-family construction projects throughout all phases of the development process.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Project Executive will report to the Vice President of Construction and will be responsible for providing overall leadership direction on multiple development projects.
Specific duties shall include:
- Management of multiple project teams, including the coordination of contract documents to ensure accuracy, quality, value, and compliance with standards and the budget
- Managing relationships with third-party owners and owners’ representatives to ensure repeat business
- Lead project teams in the bidding, negotiation, and contract/subcontract award process for new construction
- Lead and mentor project teams on all aspects of contracts (writing, change orders, invoices and progress payments)
- Direct and manage the construction process
- Monitor and maintain project budgets and costs
- Attend and conduct weekly progress meetings with the project teams to ensure the budget, schedule, and quality expectations are achieved
- Attend all OAC meetings to monitor teams interaction with owners reps and consultants and provide senior leadership when necessary
- Primary problem solver and advisor to teams on conflict resolution. Initiate corrective action as warranted to achieve the project expectations and goals
- Ensure project records are being properly maintained including all current plans, specifications, submittals, construction change directives, change orders, and closeout documentation
- Actively share knowledge and lesson’s learned from project experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equal experience required
- Minimum of 7 years multi-family project management experience in successfully delivering projects
- Knowledge of budgeting and reporting processes
- Exceptional computer skills in Excel and Microsoft Project, good working knowledge of Word, Outlook, and other industry-related project management and scheduling software
- Detail and deadline-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Advanced problem-solving skills, business skills, organization skills, solid verbal & written communication skills, excellent relationship-building skills, as well as strong leadership and team management skills
- Solid understanding of project management tools & approaches to managing complex, multi-disciplinary projects and the flexibility to lead diverse, and dynamic teams to successfully deliver projects