Off Shift Maintenance Supervisor
Growing manufacturer located in the greater Memphis, TN is looking for a 1st and 2nd shift Maintenance Supervisor to join their team.
Responsibilities – Maintenance Supervisor
- Safe direction of a group of mechanics that perform preventive maintenance, troubleshoot and repair, and install new equipment
- Lead team to upgrade equipment and install new equipment
- Maintain costs of maintenance labor and supplies within budget
- CMMS and PMS system updates and improvement
Requirements – Maintenance Supervisor
- 2+ year degree
- 5+ years’ experience with maintenance and supervision/management in a manufacturing environment
- Solid electrical knowledge (PLC’s, VFD’s, Servos, etc.)
- Hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical aptitude
- Willing to work 6-6 shift with a 2-2-3 rotating schedule
This is an excellent opportunity with a growing company that offers a competitive compensation, benefit, and relocation package.