Outside Sales – Traveling
We are looking for an outside sales rep that can be located anywhere in the nation. This individual will make a vital contribution to the company by winning new commercial accounts.
This role is ultimately responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales and revenue objectives in a fast paced, high pressure/high reward environment.
1. Selling and securing new commercial clients – prospecting, researching, cold calling
HOW YOU’LL MAKE IMPACT
● Create, implement and achieve sales and new business growth plans and strategies
● Forecast and report on sales and activity pipeline. On a weekly basis
● Quota, Goal and Rock Setting, Achievement and strategic planning
● 5+ years b2b sales and/or sales management experience preferred
● Proven track record prospecting for and winning multi-million-dollar national commercial accounts
● Intermediate computer skills and ability to utilize our web-based and mobile sales applications
● Competency in sales CRM preferred
WORKING CONDITIONS AND TRAVEL EXPECTATIONS
● The work for this role takes place both indoors in an office environment and outdoors in the field.
● This role includes heavy local travel and could travel up to 50% with extended stays away from home