Seeking an experienced Plant Manager for a unique and independent corrugated sheet plant, with 200 plus employees running three shifts. With state of the art converting equipment, this organization is continuing to expand their production capabilities. They are committed to being environmentally responsible and responsive by having sustainable manufacturing processes.
Reporting directly to the President of the organization, the role of Plant Manager is critical to their success. In this position, you will be a leader in the manufacturing side of the business making improvements in production efficiencies, processes, and quality.
- Extensive manufacturing experience, ideally in the packaging industry
- 5+ years’ experience is a Manager level role in a paper or packaging manufacturing environment
- Proven experience making an impact on improving either processes, production efficiencies, and/or major quality improvement
- Six Sigma Certification
- Capital planning and implementation
- Overall budget, headcount, and spending
- Manage staff in the manufacturing plant
For more information, contact Matt Barth – email@example.com