Process Controls Engineer
With global presence our team is searching for the next Process Controls Engineer within our NY facility. With room to grow within an organization and goals for an eco-friendly atmosphere, great culture and competitive compensation are you interested in learning more.
Job Description for Process Controls Engineer:
- Automation expansion throughout the plant, leveraging existing process control applications and process improvements.
- Collaborating with project teams to focus on upgrades to the DCS/PLC infrastructure in the plant.
- Work with maintenance and operations teams to troubleshoot short- and long-term operational issues and problems as required.
- Provide training and support for engineers, operators, and maintenance personnel to perform their day-to-day duties.
- Perform DCS maintenance as needed to ensure long term system reliability.
Job Requirement for Process Controls Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience within manufacturing, chemical plant, or energy related environment.
- 3+ years’ experience with DCS systems.
- Experience with Siemens PLC is a preferred.